Total Pageviews

Saturday 25 June 2011

Week Two

Back to the grindstone this week, so my creating has had to take a bit of a back seat. But i have found time to do a couple of pieces.
Love to know what my followers think.

This one is made from orange crystals in silver spacers. Im loving that im getting used to jump rings at last lol.







This one is made using red miracle beads pearls and silver filigree . I was quite pleased with this one.






I decided to match these powder blue beads with hermatite, it came out quite nice.







This week i hope to use some semi precous stones that my partner got me. I will post my creations.
I have been looking at websites to display my jewellery and im baffled by the choice so if someone has any recommendations please let me know.
Hope all my followers have had a good week.  xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment